Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Almost Forgot the Menu!

I almost forgot to tell everyone the menu!  
And I know how important food is to Scrapbookers!  
So, here goes...

Thursday Dinner
Lasagna and Fettuccine Alfredo
Bread Sticks from Olive Garden
Salad by Lyla

Friday Breakfast by Hotel (check out their website for selections)

Friday Lunch
Assorted Meat and Cheese Trays
Assorted Breads from Panera
Vegetable Trays with Dip
for Sandwiches

Friday Dinner
Selection of Pizza
Salad

Saturday Breakfast by Hotel

Saturday Lunch
Assorted Meat and Cheese Trays
Assorted Breads from Panera
Vegetable Trays with Dip
for Sandwiches

Saturday Dinner
BBQ Chicken and Beef from Shorty Smalls
Slider Buns
Potato Salad
Cole Slaw
Baked Beans

Sunday Breakfast by Hotel

Sunday Lunch.... leftovers are free game... help yourself!

If you have any special dietary needs, please let me know.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like we'll have no reason for complaining about being hungry. Especially when you figure in that snack tabel too. Thanks for all you hard work and effort in putting all this together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Toni! I'm so glad you part of my Crazy Croppers... and at my table again this year! Ok, so is Lyla and Barb... just can't separate our group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you have made it fun, getting involved makes it even more exciting.

    Well I haven't used the blog but once, but now I can say "I've blogged ! " so yes I'm enjoying the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This all sounds so yummy! Thanks so much for having something in addition to lasagna on Thursday night. Not that any of us would go hungry or anything with all those snacks!

    Thanks for working on getting these meals set up so we stay nourished and have the energy to crop and craft!

    ReplyDelete